March 2020

Hey! Welcome back!

March has been has been one hectic month. We've all been aware of COVID-19 but I don't believe we were prepared for what followed, America especially. I never thought I would be in the middle of a pandemic but here we are. The viral crisis is dominating headlines and altering every facet of life as we know it. Social distancing has been the phrase of the hour, requiring everyone to self quarantine at home to avoid close contact with others to contain the spread of the virus. I never realized how much I touched my face until I wasn't allowed.

The pharmacology program and professors have been amazing with the seamless transition amidst the worldwide panic. A number of my friends have told me of their programs and the difficulty to maintain normality. We're now on the home stretch to completing the program. One more test in Cellular control and a number of presentations and our time is coming to a bitter sweet end. I recall saying how fast time has went in October, now March is over and I'm wondering where the time went. 

The self quarantine has really given me all the time I could ask for. With the amount of classwork left, I've had the ability to put even more time into my preparation for the MCAT. The only obstacle left in completing my application for medical school. If there is any silver-lining to arise from this pandemic is the time I have to reflect and prepare for the next steps following graduation. This program has helped me tremendously in that aspect, the ability to prepare for the unknown. It's wishful thinking that the quarantine will be over by our graduation date but a man can wish! Talk to you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April(The Final Hello)

December 2019

February 2020